We offer fixed term or ongoing support to assist with seasonal demand and flex models. During ‘downturn’ periods we ensure we are in contact with our clients in order to accurately resource plan, helping to reduce the impact of seasonal changes and spikes in demand.
Our Temporary staffing solutions enable your business to benefit from flexibility in your workforce. You can introduce temporary employees with little lead time, then stop using them right away as your need for extra workers subsides
Flexible arrangements to ensure the highest quality employees. In addition to temporary support, we offer the option to take on candidates after an agreed period of time, on a permanent basis. Offering you the flexibility to expand your workforce as required.
Temp-to-Perm recruitment is and ideal solution to get great candidates through your doors.
Finding a permanent member of staff to fit in with you, your organisation, and your existing staff is no easy task. It might seem to be an attractive option - but it can quickly result in: spiraling costs and eating up all of your time, which could be better spent running your business.
The cost of a bad hire for a mid level role can be as much as £132,000 according to the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. This makes it essential to get the process right.
- Relieves your existing workforce from being overburdened and burned out.
- Implementing specialised staff to complete work your existing staff may not be qualified (or willing) to do.
- Enables you to meet project deadlines & handle extraordinary business demands, thereby increasing your bottom line
- Reduce the risk of bad hires
- Be able to evaluate interactions with your existing team
- Allow the employee to evaluate your company
- Writing a job advert
- Advertising projects
- Screening of applicants
- Presenting CV's to our clients
- Arranging interviews
- Checking references and 3 year employment history
- Assisting with offer or rejection process of candidates